Re: Packages "Built" but never "Uploaded" on powerpc

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 07:58:21AM +0100, Mattias Ellert wrote:
> I have three packages (globus-authz-callout-error, globus-ftp-control
> and globus-gssapi-error) that have built successfully on powerpc 9 days
> ago. For some reason these builds have become stuck in "Built" state.
> The resulting packages were never uploaded.
>
> These updates will reach the 10 day limit today and would become valid
> candidates for migration if these builds are uploaded. What is the
> reason for these packages not yet being uploaded?

The right email address for that is powerpc@buildd.d.o.

I'll try to get them uploaded shortly, though.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager