Re: Request for konversation give back on powerpc

Modestas Vainius wrote:
Hello,

On antradienis 21 Liepa 2009 21:33:27 Luk Claes wrote:
Modestas Vainius wrote:
Hello,

konversation got into a bogus "Dep-Wait: libboots-program-options1.34.1"
state ^^^^^
                                          typo
on powerpc. I don't know where that Dep-Wait is coming from, but please
remove it and give the package back.
dep-wait cleaned

Thank you. But unfortunately it failed. I determined that this was due to Qt4 being out of date (pretty long dep-chain ending up in unsatisfied phonon). So could you give back qt4-x11 on powerpc (I verified that apt-get wouldn't fail this time on it) and make konversation Dep-wait on libqt4-dev (>= 4:4.5.2-1)?

done

Cheers

Luk