Re: Broken (looser) dependencies due to dpkg-dev bug

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 15:06:01 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > Ordered by rounds (next round cannot be started until the previous one
> > has been built everywhere):
>
> Actually, only the ones with wildcards produce broken symbols files,
> the updates list (by checking now the source packages):
>
>   eglibc
>
>   libvirt

Can build-admins take care of this issue? It's VERY important as the more
we wait, the more broken packages we have in the archive and the more load
the buildd will have once mass-bin-nmu will be scheduled.

I reassigned/filed 536482 on libc6 and another one on libvirt0 to ensure
we don't loose track of those broken versions and they don't reach
testing.

build-admins must ensure build chroots have dpkg-dev 1.15.3.1 and trigger
bin-nmu of eglibc and libvirt afterwards.

Once we have fixed versions of the libraries we can list all broken
packages and rebuild them...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/