Re: buildd stats file for GNU/kFreeBSD

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 09:49:48PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Would it be possible to get stats file for GNU/kFreeBSD (kfreebsd-amd64
> and kfreebsd-i386) the same way as for other architectures [1].

It would be cool if you could provide a patch against trigger.daily to make the
stats generation more sane.  (Currently it only does it for stable
architectures which also fails when we drop unstable DBs for architectures,
I think.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager