Re: praetorius: list of taken packages out of sync

Hi Peter,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 04:18:41PM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> It seems the system thinks praetorius is building a couple of packages
> that praetorius doesn't think it's building.
>
> One of those packages is read-edid, there are undoubtedly others (~30-40
> according to Kurt).
>
> Kurt seems to think that some mail regularly gets lost between
> praetorious and raff, tho I have seen no evidence of this, maybe they
> get lost in wp-inject.
>
> You probably want to give back the packages whose state is inconsistent,
> and if there's anything DSA can do to help you track down a problem just
> let us know.

random guess: sbuild not coping with ftp.se.debian.org being a weird mirror.
sbuild doesn't seem to properly emit a mail when the mirror is bogus.  (In
this case the frontends cause HashSum mismatches because the files updated
by a push aren't invalidated in the cache.) -> It is stuck in building
without a log and not automatically retried.

If you could point me to another sane mirror for that box it would be great.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager