Re: give-back xulrunner on alpha, powerpc

On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 06:57:45PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Why wouldn't the builds be marked as Failed or Maybe-Failed instead of
> Building though?

Failed is only set manually.  Maybe-Failed is not a state in
wanna-build, it's still in Building state.  I think the new version
of buildd/sbuild will change the Maybe-Failed in Built-Attempted,
which is a real state.  Some buildds are using this version, but not
all of them yet.

> I only see this at the end of the last log links:

The "status" page you're using has the "last log" often (always?)
wrong when there was more than 1 built attempt.

Kurt