Give backs for remctl

Could you give back remctl on s390, mipsel, and sparc?  s390 and mipsel
were php bugs that have now been fixed and should build fine.  There
don't seem to be build logs for sparc, but I assume it's the same case.

I have no idea what's going on with mips.  I asked for more details on
the filed bug (#530573), but didn't get any reply.  The test case
failure indicated networking to localhost didn't work on the buildd.  It
may be that giving back mips will just magically make the problem go
away as well.