Re: tunapie build in security archive

>> > Build still hasn't started, but it have been synced by now?
>> Has been synced, though apparently something else is going wrong as it's
>> still not known by wanna-build. Can someone look into why it did not end
>> up in the usual place?
> IMHO that's a ftpmaster problem as I can't find it in buildd/etch/Sources.
> CC'ed.

Somehow this managed to be a completly fucked up upload for the etch2
version.

You managed to end up a third in queue/embargoed, queue/reject and
morgue/reject and *none* managed to ever get into the buildd queue,
which is the reason it never got build.

Well, whatever it was, if you reupload the etch2 one, it should work out
fine. But if you want, ping us after you did so, so mhy or me can look
it really does.

--
bye, Joerg
I can mail d-legal to know the worst possible position about that