Re: Broken builders on ia64

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 10:32:17PM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 02:24:50PM +0100, Mattias Ellert wrote:
> > The build machines for ia64 are currently broken, because an old version
> > of zlib1g is in held state, resulting in build failures like this:
> the correct contact address would be ia64@buildd.d.o.  Anyway I just got
> word that it will be fixed later today.

And fixed, and mass give-back done.

The choices here were failed builds due to the held package, or infinite
loops and no packages at all building, so I chose to hold the package
until it was fixed...  That seemed to be the way to at least make some
progress.

Now that there is a working zlib, I've  unheld the package and given
everything back.

lamont