Something fishy with java? sbuild/apt-get? edos?

Hi,

I've noticed some packages FTBFSing due to java stuff being
uninstallable[1,2]. Since quite some time already, edos checks are
performed to make sure Build-Depends are installable before trying a
build, so I'm wondering whether edos is missing something here,
whether sbuild/apt-get are failing to figure out a solution that edos
found, or whether there are some weird java bugs going on.

 1. http://bugs.debian.org/559986
 2. http://bugs.debian.org/560072

Mraw,
KiBi.