[lamont@debian.org: Re: Please update your buildd with new sbuild]

Hi,

Can someone reply to Lamont? Please keep me in copy.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog
--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 04:02:43PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> both of you are running one or more buildd for Debian but they are still
> using some old non-official version of sbuild. Those versions are
> apparently not compatible with the new source formats that were developed
> and it would be nice if your buildd could be ready for the transition
> in the near future.

I'm running the version of sbuild that came from db.debian.org/admin for
forever...  where exactly should one be getting the official verison
from?

Or have we finally gotten a sane version of sbuild into the debian
archive?

lamont

--- End Message ---