webkit build issues

On hppa the webkit build failed with an error decompressing the build-dependencies. I presume this is a symptom of the general kernel issues hppa has been having. IMO a retry is sensible since I strongly suspect this failure is a fluke.

Also on ia64 webkit has been sitting in the "maybe-succesful" state for over a week, Has the build been lost?

Theese issues are blocking the building of gimp on those architectures which in turn is blocking the migration of a rc bugfix to testing.