Re: Request for konversation give back on powerpc

Hello,

On antradienis 21 Liepa 2009 21:33:27 Luk Claes wrote:
> Modestas Vainius wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > konversation got into a bogus "Dep-Wait: libboots-program-options1.34.1"
> > state ^^^^^
> >                                           typo
> > on powerpc. I don't know where that Dep-Wait is coming from, but please
> > remove it and give the package back.
>
> dep-wait cleaned

Thank you. But unfortunately it failed. I determined that this was due to Qt4
being out of date (pretty long dep-chain ending up in unsatisfied phonon). So
could you give back qt4-x11 on powerpc (I verified that apt-get wouldn't fail
this time on it) and make konversation Dep-wait on libqt4-dev (>= 4:4.5.2-1)?

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>