Re: Give backs for remctl

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> writes:
> Russ Allbery wrote:

>> I have no idea what's going on with mips.  I asked for more details
>> on the filed bug (#530573), but didn't get any reply.  The test case
>> failure indicated networking to localhost didn't work on the buildd.
>> It may be that giving back mips will just magically make the problem
>> go away as well.

> given back

Unfortunately, that didn't fix mips, although the code builds fine
everywhere else (that's reported in so far, at least).  I'll try to do a
build on a DD-accessible mips system and see if I can duplicate the
problem.  The error message seems to indicate that accept() is failing
for a listening socket on 127.0.0.1 in the test suite.