Re: Question to candidates: what are your quantitative diversity goals and metrics?

Hello,

I don't know why Roberto doesn't always use salsa but I can tell you why I do
not.

I am also the original author of packages, and since I am told that salsa is
only for debian and upstream projects are not supposed to be there, for me it
is easier to keep packaging and development on a single repository. Which of
course can't be salsa.

It used to be sourceforge, galileo from my university (salsa didn't even exist
then), google code, github and lately I'm slowly moving everything to
codeberg.

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

https://ltworf.codeberg.page/