Re: Question to all voters: Is team upload in some example case OK? (Was: Question to all candidates: What are your technical goals)

Hi Tobias,

Am Thu, Apr 04, 2024 at 07:59:56PM +0200 schrieb Tobias Frost:

> There is the possilbity to salavage the packagei [1], but that of course will
> only work if the person agrees to take over maintainance and add their name to
> Uploaders: or Maintainer: [2].

I want to be able to immediately respond to future problems in this
package.  I'm fine with putting Debian Med team as maintainer, but not
my personal ID (maximum as Uploader since I do not have any personal
packages).

Do you think this would be the appropriate action (which I personally
would even prefer over debian/ space)?  The conservative criteria
are fulfilled.

Kind regards
   Andreas.

--