Re: Question to all candidates: Bits from the DPL?

    Andreas> I was told in private that a daily log in Git might be a bit tough but
    Andreas> I hope to manage.  I consider it a good preparation for the monthly Bits.

I think I recall inheriting some infrastructure from Chris for
maintaining some DPL news that was accessible to DDs or to future DPLs
or something, but not in git and not public.
Ah, yeah, master.debian.org:/srv/leader/news
I used it sometimes, but definitely not daily.
I think Chris used it more effectively.

I don't remember how I tracked what to cover in my bits emails.
I think I did look at the news files, and I also just had a few issues I
knew I was going to cover.
I also looked back at leader@debian.org mail to see if there were things
happening that I should boost.

--Sam