Candidates question: politics and Debian

A question to DPL candidates

It seems (to me?) that more and more areas of our lives become political and controversies on such topics more aggressive. Or people stop talking with each other.

How would you as a DPL try to lead a community that focuses on producing a great distribution without getting divided on controversial topics?

Thomas Koch

(I hope it's not violating rules to pre-post a question before the campaign period?)