Re: On community and conflicts

On 3/16/23 16:24, Sam Hartman wrote:
It was disruptive, and disruptive of Debian's mission.
This was true even before DAM acted.
Even before any action was taken, people were not ignoring Thomas's
messages.

Thomas's messages were disrupting our mailing lists in a way that is in
my mind inconsistent with our mailing list rules.

I find all of this thread also disrupting, off-topic, and very annoying.

Thomas, if you feel like you need to discuss your case in public *again* (which IMO, you shouldn't do at all...), could you please at least avoid hijacking the DPL elections to do so?

Thomas Goirand (zigo)