Re: cv25519 key support on devotee

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 12:51:48AM +0800, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any plan to support cv25519 key on devotee?
>
> Or could devotee send unencrypted ack to the voter?  I really don't
> mind the vote secrecy... But I want to see my vote hash. I see dvt-ack
> has something like Encrypted_Ack option, but I'm not sure if it can be
> run manually to send individual ack (I'm not good at reading perl
> scripts).
>
> Please CC me as I don't subscribe -vote.

I've been unable to get encrypting using libgnupg-interface-perl to
work with gnupg 2. In bullseye it at least claims the support both
1.4 and 2.2, but I can't get it to work with either. So I'm
currently stuck with the libgnupg-interface-perl version from buster
and gnupg 1.4.

As far as I understand of what is going wrong is that gnupg tries to
write to the status fd, but libgnupg-interface-perl is trying to read
gnupg's stdout and they just deadlock.

Kurt