Re: Changing how we handle non-free firmware

On Wed, Sep 07, 2022 at 08:31:34PM +0200, Bart Martens wrote:
> Yes, let's do that, thanks. So here is the adapted proposal C:
>
> =================================
>
> The Debian project is permitted to make distribution media (installer images
> and live images) containing non-free software from the Debian archive available
> for download alongside with the free media in a way that the user is informed
> before downloading which media are the free ones.

Not sure if at this stage you need re-seconds from people who seconded
the original version, but just in case:

Seconded.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack          _. ^ ._
Full professor of Computer Science              o     o   o     \/|V|\/