Re: Changing how we handle non-free firmware

On 9/4/22 14:38, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
Please note that the current discussion period ends the 7th, the maximum
discussion period is the 8th, which probably means I'll start the vote
the 9th or the 10th, and I think we're not actually going to be ready to
have all options like we want them by then.

Under §A.1.1, the Project Leader can increase the maximum discussion period by 1 week. That would extend the 8th to the 15th. It sounds like that might be a good idea here.

If an option is amended or a new option added, that would extend the 7th to one week past the amendment (or the 15th, whichever was earlier).

--
Richard