Re: General Resolution: Liquidate donated assets as soon as possible

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 11:32:40AM -0400, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
> We had a nice discussion on debian-private (the thread is named
> "Volatile assets, Debian money and SPI"), so I didn't feel I needed to
> have a long text explaining the rationale.

sigh. sad to see what happened to "Debian works in the open".

> For those not on that list, the TL;DR would be: a kind donor gave Debian
> stock (SPDR S&P 500 trust ETFs) and SPI has been holding on to it since
> then.

i'm not sure summarizing threads on debian-private is in line with that
lists policy, which is why I despise discussing things there which should be
public.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Kinda weird that we’re all gonna experience climate change as a series of
short, apocalyptic videos until eventually it’s your phone that’s recording.
(@shocks)