Re: Question to all candidates: GDPR compliance review

On Fri, Apr 01, 2022 at 09:28:53PM +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> Would you commit to something more specific, like that our Data
> Protection team will reply to debian-project within 3 months discussing
> all issues mentioned in the discussion at [1] so far, and with their
> reply having been proof-read by our GDPR lawyer?

If you had really cared about engaging with the data protection team and
really believed the project was exposed to a lawsuit then the prudent
thing would have been to initially contact the data protection team and
DPL, rather than producing a long list of questions and stating that you
didn't believe we are compliant with GDPR obligations and mailing it
only to -project.

If you have specific, concrete, concerns then perhaps you can state
them, but it's hard to assume good faith when I don't see any sign that
you're trying to actually help here.

J.

--
] https://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []           Make friends.            [