Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 11:07:12PM +0000, Stefano Rivera wrote:
> As you asked for a bit of a straw poll, I would support a move toward
> secret ballots in all votes.

Same here. Ideally with a wording that allows having ballots secret by
default, with a mechanism for making them not secret---but that's just
an implementation detail. (I haven't yet read the details of what has
been proposed though, I'm just commenting on my stance on the general
idea, as requested.)

--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack          _. ^ ._
Full professor of Computer Science              o     o   o     \/|V|\/