Re: FYI, Secret Ballots Proposal is Likely to Die for Lack of Support

    Richard> Your secret ballots proposal had some other procedural
    Richard> housekeeping bits in it, like dealing with overrides for
    Richard> the secretary. How do you feel about the consensus on that?

I think we're fairly close to a proposal there that the people who care
about are happy with.
I'd want Kurt to chime in.

Personally, I don't know if those are important enough to vote on unless
they are attached to something else.
If people want me to propose that I'm okay doing so.

--Sam