Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

On 2022-02-13 16 h 28, Sam Hartman wrote:
>     2) Do not require that votes be conducted by email.

I see the general value in such a GR and wouldn't be against secret
votes if people can iron-out the feasibility problems.

I'm not sure removing the line about voting by email is relevant to this
GR though. DDs already have to interact with a lot of different systems
via email and although it's not always the most user-friendly UX, it
mostly works.

If there is indeed people working on this issue, let it be changed in a
separate GR. This way, we'll have a proper debate on the options proposed.

  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau
  ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋   pollo@debian.org / veronneau.org
  ⠈⠳⣄