List of voters (was: Re: General Resolution: Change the resolution process: results)

Hi all

El 31/1/22 a las 16:59, Philip Hands escribió:
Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> writes:

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 6:37 AM Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> wrote:

I'm wondering if there is anything we can do to motivate more
people to vote.

>From Wikipedia's page on 'Get Out the Vote': [1]

     "GOTV is often most effective when potential voters are told to do
     so "because others will ask." Voters will then go to the polls as a
     means of fulfilling perceived societal expectations. Paradoxically,
     informing voters that turnout is expecting to be high was found to
     increase actual voter turnout, while predicting lower turnouts
     actually resulted in less voters.

The red bar chart in the same article indicates something similar.
Perhaps we should publish a list of actual voters afterwards, without
their choices, or award badges on Salsa?

Something like this, perhaps?

   https://www.debian.org/vote/2021/vote_003_tally.txt

A list of voters was also able to be found in contributors.debian.org:

https://contributors.debian.org/source/vote.debian.org/

At some moment the submissions stopped, and the issue was reported:

https://salsa.debian.org/nm-team/contributors.debian.org/-/issues/29

I have no idea about how to fix that, I guess contacting the Data Source maintainers:

https://contributors.debian.org/source/vote.debian.org/members/

or adding oneself as maintainer and try to fix the data submissions.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona