Re: Possible draft non-free firmware option with SC change

> Is this helping our users or does it help the free software cause if those
> users just go somewhere else and asscociate Debian with "broken"?
> Those are lost users, and they will never learn and then care about their
> missing freedoms.

Not only they are lost users; but they will spend the next 20 or 30 years
commenting how debian is broken (regardless of what the current status
might be at that point) putting off potential users that might actually believe
them.

I still regularly see comments on how KDE is bad because it relies on non-free
qt libraries.

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/