Re: Question to all candidates: GDPR compliance review

On 2022/04/01 20:28, Adrian Bunk wrote:
Would you commit to something more specific, like that our Data
Protection team will reply to debian-project within 3 months discussing
all issues mentioned in the discussion at [1] so far, and with their
reply having been proof-read by our GDPR lawyer?
<snip>
[1]https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2022/03/msg00008.html

That mail asks a bunch of very, very broad questions. My opinion is that it's better to direct specific problems at the data protection team as noodles suggested.

-Jonathan