Re: Question to all candidates: GDPR compliance review

Hi,

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 23:08:41 +0300
Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org> wrote:
> If elected, will you ask our Data Protection team and our GDPR lawyer to
> jointly do a review of all handling of personal data in Debian regarding
> GDPR compliance,

 Yes.

> and make the results of the review available to all
> developers?

 I'm positive about it but not sure since I don't understand the negative
 side effects of showing it to all. Transparency is important for us,
 but sometimes "just all open" approach causes some trouble.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>