Re: Question to all candidates: registering Debian as an organization

Hi,

> What is your position on registering Debian as an organization?

 Positive (currently).

> I'm curious as to (1) what you think of the idea in general, and (2)
> insofar you think this is a good idea, to what extent you'd consider
> pursuing it during your term(s).

 Reading Jonathan's platform, I think eliminating "difficulties in
 setting up agreements with external entities" should be done. However,
 for pushing forward, I (and perhaps others) want to know pros/cons list.

 And I would form a special team for it, and delegate (Jonathan may take
 it, since it should be done by a person who is passionate :)

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>