Re: GR Ballot Option: Allow, but do not require, secret voting

Hi Harlan,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.  I think your reasoning is sound and
appreciate you elaborating on it.

On Fri, Mar 04, 2022 at 07:28:57PM -0500, Harlan Lieberman-Berg wrote:
> I still hope that this option receives enough seconds to go on the
> ballot as an intermediary position between the current options of
> "always secret" and "never secret except for DPL elections".

I agree, and hope hope that the recent revision (that, by the way, I
don't object to) will garner some additional support.

Best regards,
Bill

--
GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84