Re: Amendment to GR Option 1: Hide Identities of Developers Casting a Particular Vote

    Ansgar> Would removing the trailing space introduced by these
    Ansgar> changes require a separate GR?  There are also other similar
    Ansgar> inconsistencies, e.g., one space vs. two spaces after a
    Ansgar> period.

There are a number of cases where you ask questions that really come
across as if you're trying to make others look stupid, or point out
flaws in the system or flaws in someone else's approach.

I regret that I got the spacing wrong.
The way I interact with the world, it's fairly difficult for me to know
where spaces are.
I think it would come across a lot less if you were trying to humiliate
others and instead come across as cooperative if rather than focusing on
what would happen if we didn't fix the spacing, if you focused on
helping try to fix the spacing.
One easy way for you to do that would be to send a diff to the spacing.
I could then update my branch and use  the typo correction procedure in
the constitution to get this fixed.

--Sam