Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

> > I've also got concerns about batching up unrelated changes, with
> > potentially controversial ones. And even if minor I'd prefer to see
> > those debundled, even at the cost of additional GRs.
>
> If the only contentious point is the secrecy of votes, we could have an
> amendment that includes all the other proposed changes, minus that one.

I also agree with those, who speak against bundling.  I'd like to be able
to vote for something without needing to additionally vote for something else
that is unrelated and I might even not want.
If something is important enough to change the constitution for it,
it's also important enough to have a separate vote on it.