Re: Waiting for the voting vote to finish... :-)

    Steve> Hey Sam, I hope you're well!
    Steve> Any progress on that please?

Yeah, I started a thread back on January 29 to focus on the big open
issue we discovered before deciding to defer things in the first round.
I think as of last Friday, we have an understanding of that issue.  I
will summarize shortly.  Within a couple days, I will post a new round
of the proposal with handling disagreement with the secretary folded in.
At that point the thing that would move things along the fastest would
be to review the proposal and comment.

--Sam