Re: General Resolution: Change the resolution process: results

On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 11:41:51PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2022 at 11:23:35PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > As of this writing, the tally sheet is still the dummy tally sheet, and it has not been replaced with the real one.
>
> I don't see a problem. This looks like the real tally sheet:
> https://www.debian.org/vote/2021/vote_003_tally.txt
>
> There is a dummy tally sheet at:
> https://vote.debian.org/~secretary/gr_resolution_process/tally.txt
>
> I'm not sure the real one ever got published there.

In that case, the problem is that the links to the tally sheet still
point to the dummy sheet; if you go to the vote's page, then click on
the "statistics" link, and next on the "tally sheet" one, you get the
dummy tally sheet.

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}