Re: Secret Ballots: Handling Disagreement with the Secretary

    Jean-Philippe> secret vote does not make part of them, if I remember
    Jean-Philippe> correctly the constitution and the debate, so the
    Jean-Philippe> debate was about intrepreting the text about this.

The specific question that rose to this discussion is how should we give
developers an ability to object if the manner in which the secretary
wants to conduct a vote is objectionable.  For example say a secretary
wanted to use a Google form rather than an email vote.

In my proposal all ballots would be secret, and the secretary would not
make a determination about that.

--Sam