Calling for a vote on resolution process GR

Hi everyone,

As previously discussed, and given that there has been no further
discussion, I am calling for a vote on the general resolution on the
Debian resolution process, using the ballot currently on the web site at
https://www.debian.org/vote/2021/vote_003 (last modified 2021-12-25).  I
believe the first option matches the text that I previously sent to the
list and formally accepted, and the second option listed there matches the
last text circulated by Wouter.

I propose the following for the short ballot text:

Choice 1: Amend resolution process, set maximum discussion period
Choice 2: Amend resolution process, allow extension of discussion period

(Happy for any better options; this is just an initial proposal.)