Re: GR: Change the resolution process (corrected)

Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be> writes:

> .... aaand this should've been signed. Good morning.

> On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 09:50:14AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

>> All this changes my proposal to the below. I would appreciate if my
>> seconders would re-affirm that they agree with the changes I propose,
>> and apologies for the mess.

I think this is at or near the required number of sponsors, so for the
sake of formal process clarity, I do not accept this amendment, which
means that it will be listed as a separate ballot option on the eventual
ballot.

Thank you, Wouter, for proposing this!  Happy to let the project decide
which timing approach we collectively prefer.