Re: GR: Change the resolution process (corrected)

Simon McVittie <smcv@debian.org> writes:

> Also a TC member but writing only on my own behalf. I agree with Gunnar
> that NOTA seems fine as a default for TC decisions (except for choosing
> the TC chair, which is special-cased to have no default).

Okay, sounds good.  That's multiple people in support and no one saying
they want to keep it the way I had it, so let's make the change.

I have read the current process *yet again*, and have once again changed
my mind about how this works.  It looks like I can propose a formal
amendment to my own GR since I'm the original proposer (under A.1.1) and
then accept it (under A.1.2).

So, I propose and accept the following amendment:

Change "Further discussion" to "None of the above" in 6.3.1.1 and in
6.3.2.

I will shortly post a new revision of my GR with the minor typo changes
previously discussed and that change.  I didn't get to webwml PRs today
but will try to get to that soon.