Re: GR: Change the resolution process (corrected)

Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> writes:
> On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 10:04:07AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> I propose the following General Resolution, which will require a 3:1
>> majority, and am seeking sponsors.

> This is now at:
> https://www.debian.org/vote/2021/vote_003

Thank you!

> I did not add any of the corrections, you did not sign them, you
> indicated you'll have more later.

Yes, indeed, no problem.  Currently, I'm aware of only one correction
(adding a missing "is" in A.2.3), which I intend to make as a minor
change.  There was an open question about the default option for the TC,
but I'd like to have people weigh in if they would like that to change.

(I believe that is not a minor change and, since the GR has started,
should be made via amendment if we are going to make it, so it would need
sponsors.)

Once we've sorted out the best place to put it on Salsa, I'll have the
changes in commit form.  It may be useful to link to that from the web
site and/or ballot, but I'm not sure the right procedural way to do that
(or if it should be done).