Re: GR: Change the resolution process (corrected)

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:

> Although, I think you should fix A.2.3 which currently says:

>> ... sponsors stepping forward, it removed from the draft ballot.
>                                    ^

> which I'd suggest needs an 'is', or perhaps 'will be', between 'it' &
> 'removed'

Sigh, thank you.  I'm changing this to "it is removed from the draft
ballot" (as a minor change under A.1.6), assuming no one objects.

I'll post an updated version with any other similar typo changes that turn
up as more people read it sometime towards the middle of the discussion
period.