Re: Renaming the FTP Masters

On Fri, 2021-11-12 at 22:14 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> There are a trillion and two external dependencies on many
> of the above that take extra work and ages on top of that.

For example, according to codesearch there are around 210 mentions of
the domain in 61 Debian source packages. I have local checkouts of more
than 30 git repositories that mention the domain. There are more if you
search for the team name instead of the domain. Of course many of those
are in very old debian/changelog entries so might not need changing.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise