Re: Renaming the FTP Masters

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 05:37:55PM -0500, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> PS For people who are concerned that a retreat from the term "master" is
>    somehow the language police run dangerously amok, it's worth asking
>    why you feel so committed to the term "master" that you would fight
>    to keep the project we all work on using terminology

there might be people who would oppose the change not because they're
comitted to the term "master" but they feel that we have darn more
important things to do - for example re-gaining technical excellence and
leadership. We haven't been concentrating on technology enough in the
last years.

Greetings
Marc