Re: Do we want to Handle Secret Ballots in the same GR as Voting Changes

    Carsten> FTR, I'd also prefer a separate GR.

Since no one prefers combining these efforts, let's come back to secret
ballots after Russ's resolution is resolved.

    Carsten> Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:
    >> new: 6. Votes are cast in a manner suitable to the Secretary. The
    >> Secretary determines for each poll whether voters can change
    >> their votes.

    Carsten> The manner needs to also be suitable to the voters.

Thanks for bringing this issue forward.

Looking over the constitution, it looks like the
developers as a whole have no recourse if they disagree with a decision
of the secretary.
We can  bikeshed on what rules lawyering we could apply to effectively
get to a new secretary in the shortest time in that case.
(Yes, I do see paths for doing that).
Instead, let's not and consider the idea that we should provide some
mechanism for the developers to disagree with the secretary over
something like this.
And yes, I think it's fine for that to be part of the secret ballot
work.