Re: Opposing strict time limits

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 08:41:15PM -0600, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Interesting:-)
> I'd have to think hard about whether to rank that proposal above or
> below FD.
> I prefer Russ's option, but given your goals I agree this sounds like a
> good way to achieve them.

Can you shed some light on your opinion here? I've tried to build an
option that I hope can achieve some form of consensus, and I would like
to know whether I have succeeded in doing so. I don't think I'll change
much if not, but it would be useful information nonetheless.

Thanks in advance,

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}