Re: re. RMS

On Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 09:29:07AM -0400, Miles Fidelman wrote:
> Given that Friday was Autism Awareness Day, it might be worth noting that
> RMS is clearly "on the spectrum" - and well known since the days he slept in
> his office at MIT (my student days).
>
> Why is it that nobody ever gives him any leeway for that?

I am "on the spectrum" too, and nobody gives me any leeway for that either.

Not that I *want* leeway -- the point is that it's possible to learn,
and that if it's significantly more difficult for RMS, he can talk to a
therapist and learn that way (which is what hundreds of other people "on
the spectrum" end up doing, and they are much better off for it!).

Meanwhile, there are plenty of people who suffer under RMS'
"leadership", and they do not deserve that.

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}