Re: Making the RMS resolution a Secret Ballot

Le 11 avril 2021 01:02:18 GMT+02:00, Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> a écrit :
>Those who insist on making the personal views on this (non-technical!!!)
>GR public should be ashamed of dragging their fellows into denuding
>themselves for no good reason.

I am really worried that someone could say that holding to our values, respecting our processes and avoiding to create potentially indesirable precedents is "no good reason" and grounds to be ashamed.

No one tries to shame you for defending a switch to a secret vote. Maybe you could just do the same.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
From my phone