Re: Please let this thread go extinct.

Hi,

On 09.04.21 03:08, Norbert Preining wrote:
Please let this thread go extinct.

Isn't it easy to try to make a thread go extinct when the perpetrator is
on "your side", while writing again and again when it is the other way
round. Very impressed by your "fairness" and "inclusiveness".

I'm not on anybody's side. I'm speaking only for myself.

I (my maternal, mediating side, if you wish to understand the intention of my email a bit better) read that there is still a lot of frustration and suffering for everyone involved. And if you (singular) are genuinely interested in solving this, I think a moderated discussion could help. But that's up to you (plural) - you (plural) might also want to deal with that kind of frustrations differently. But I believe that keeping this thread alive doesn't help anyone really.

Take care,
Ulrike